Being arrested or otherwise getting involved with the police can be a stressful, frightening, and (often) humbling experience. Whether it’s your first encounter or fifth, each incident is unique and should be treated seriously. The best course of action is to speak with a competent, respected attorney who specializes in criminal defense law as soon as [...]
- How Do I Find Out If There Is a Warrant Issued for My Arrest?
- What Is the Difference between Probation and Parole?
- What Will Happen On My First Court Setting In A Criminal Case?
- What’s The Difference Between Concurrent And Consecutive Sentences?
- How to Prepare for First Meeting with Your Criminal Defense Attorney