If a person is arrested and the bond is set too high, it is possible to have that bond lowered by hiring an attorney to get a bond reduction. The attorney will need to do a thorough interview of the arrested person to determine what amount of bond the arrested person can afford and whether or [...]
- How Do I Find Out If There Is a Warrant Issued for My Arrest?
- What Is the Difference between Probation and Parole?
- What Will Happen On My First Court Setting In A Criminal Case?
- What’s The Difference Between Concurrent And Consecutive Sentences?
- Dog Bite Cases: A Primer on Texas Law and Man’s Best Friend