If you are a passenger in a vehicle that is stopped for a traffic violation and a large amount of drugs are found in the vehicle you can be charged with possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver—even if the vehicle does not belong to you, even if the drugs were found in the [...]
- How Do I Find Out If There Is a Warrant Issued for My Arrest?
- What Is the Difference between Probation and Parole?
- What Will Happen On My First Court Setting In A Criminal Case?
- What’s The Difference Between Concurrent And Consecutive Sentences?
- How to Prepare for First Meeting with Your Criminal Defense Attorney