Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

Contempt and Enforcement

A contempt or enforcement action can be filed in a divorce, custody or child support case when a court has given an order or judgment and a party to that order or judgment is not following what they were ordered to do.

The court has a whole range of remedies that you can request, ranging from a simple warning to incarceration to attorney’s fees to compensatory custody time (and more).

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.