If you have a child custody order in place and are being denied visitation, there are steps you can take to try and enforce your rights. First, make sure to show up on the day, at the time, and in the place specified in your order for your scheduled visitation. If you are denied visitation despite following the terms of your order, you should go to the nearest police station and file an event report. This report will be important for your attorney to be able to file an enforcement action against the person denying you your visitation rights.

If you do not have a visitation order in place and are being denied the opportunity to see your child, you may need to hire an attorney to help you get a court-ordered visitation schedule. It is important to protect your rights as a parent and to take action if your access to your child is being denied.

Remember, if you have any questions or specific concerns about your situation, you can reach out to The Blacknall Firm to schedule a consultation.