What actions should be taken if one parent fails to comply with the Dallas County child custody or visitation order?

By |2023-03-05T17:01:53+00:00February 5th, 2023|Categories: , |

If the other parent is not following the child custody or visitation order, the first step is to document the violation. You can file a motion to enforce with the court. If a court hearing is held, the judge will consider evidence from both sides and make a decision on whether to enforce the order. In [...]